Kentucky Housing Corporation (KHC) invests in affordable housing solutions by offering programs and services designed to develop, preserve, and sustain affordable housing throughout the Commonwealth. KHC strives to connect affordable housing with quality education, health, and employment resources to create successful and thriving communities. Housing stability leads to better health outcomes, improves school performance, and helps people gain employment. This weblog (Blog) serves as a platform for KHC to publish content created by our employees and guest authors that are experts in their field to help us create and sustain successful communities.
Our mission for Strategic Housing
KHC serves as a “connector” for our partners to help them work more closely with one another and to share best practices and financial resources.
KHC is an organization that helps affordable housing providers build capacity, leverage financial resources, and share and support innovative best practice models. We are interested in connecting people, sharing innovative ideas, best practices, and replicable models.
Become a Contributing Partner
How to Sumbit
- Send submissions and the Author Blog Release for consideration to via the form below. KHC will only respond if KHC chooses, in its sole discretion, to publish the submission and your submission meets editorial standards and aligns with the mission of this Blog. Please note that this process may take 1-2 weeks for feedback to be provided.
- Please include your biography in 2-3 sentences, links to your blog, website, and social media accounts such as LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
- Send your completed post as an HTML file or Word document.
- Attach image files with attributions, max file size of 1 MB (Megabyte).
- Link to hosted video files (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) with attributions.